Clare Housing Friends & Family Celebrate at Our Reunion! — May 22, 2017
On Saturday, May 20, 2017, fifty Clare Housing friends and family current and past joined to celebrate three decades of creating home, health, and hope at Saint Joan of Arc Church in South Minneapolis.
Poor weather did not dampen spirits as attendees shared memories of the people and places that make up the rich history of Clare Housing.
Clare Housing has evolved dramatically since its inception, and is a tapestry of several organizations that have banded together over the past 30 years, in addition to new properties that have been developed.
As a nod to this past, we were fortunate to have representatives from several of those past organizations who reflected in a one-hour program about those communities.
- Jodi Pritchard, current Clare Housing board member (who was joined by her dog, Cora!)
- Father Bill Murtaugh, founder of Grace House
- Dann Peterson, founder of Agape Home and Agape Dos
- John Estrem, current Clare Housing board member
- Lee Lewis, former Clare Housing executive director
- Chuck Peterson, current Clare Housing executive director
We hope to see you at another upcoming Clare Housing 30th anniversary year event!