- Clare Housing collects and uses personal information from donors and volunteers that includes: amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments and email address. Tax laws in the United States and the State of Minnesota required Clare Housing to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
- Clare Housing will never sell, trade, rent or share names, email or mail addresses, or telephone numbers of our donors. Clare Housing will use contact information (email, telephone number and address) of donors for these purposes only:
- Distributing receipts for donations
- Thanking donors for their donation
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Clare Housing
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contacting donors about changes to this policy
- We allow donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless the donor explicitly chooses “anonymous” when donating. Comments given in donor forms are published in public lists and may be used in promotional materials while comments sent to us via email, fax or telephone are kept confidential.
- All access to donor financial information is limited to professional staff and our business associates who need to process those data. No such data are given to any person, organization or group who does not need to access those data.
- Clare Housing only uses online payment processing services with world class security and strong reputations. Clare Housing does note store, nor does it have access to, your credit card information, bank account numbers, or other account data sent to those processing services.
- Donations to Clare Housing go to a locked location until processed. All information is maintained securely and kept confidential and is shredded after need for information under auditing standards has passed.
929 Central Ave NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
February 2, 2015